CCC’s business consulting sessions empower business owners to solve their own issues!
Remember that old proverb about fishing?
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.
This concept is at the core of our philosophy.
Many cannabis consulting companies “take over,” writing your license application, setting up your facility, and even hiring your staff. That can seem great at the beginning, but when the company moves on and the dust clear, you may be left running a business that you don’t even understand!
Rather than jumping in and taking over, CCU’s approach is purely instructional. First, we’ll help you identify your needs, and then we’ll help you figure out the best way to meet them. Having problems? We’ll help you figure out what’s going on and help you brainstorm solutions.
What are the advantages of CCC Consulting?
- We’re much less expensive than other consultants. Most cannabis-industry business consultants charge tens or even hundreds of thousands of dollars to license and set up a cannabusiness in an emerging market. That’s because they often do the bulk of the work.
With CCC, the business owner does most of the work, with guidance from expert cannabis business consultants only when requested. This greatly reduces the money you spend on consulting services, allowing you to spend it on your business!
- The business owner has complete control. Most cannabis business startup consultants take care of everthing you need to start your business—from writing your application to building out the facility to hiring employees. When the owner is out of the loop, they may end up with a business setup they hadn’t expected.
With CCC, the business owner has complete control of every single aspect. That means no unpleasant surprises down the road!
- CCC is à la carte—you choose exactly the services you want. At CCC, we don’t try to entice you with a package deal. We provide what you want and never ask you to pay for unwanted services.
How does it work?
- Contact Creative Cannabis Consulting to schedule an free 15-minute phone consultation.
- On the call, we’ll discuss what you need and how we can help.
- Based on your needs, we’ll set up formal consulting session(s) as needed.
Here are some of the areas we can help with:
- Licensing Application Review. Whether you’re stuck or have a completed application, we will objectively critique your licensing application and give you suggestions on how to improve it.
- Operational Planning Session. Ready to set up your facility? We will help you develop a strategic and tactical plan to get your business up and running, including employees, buildout, equipment, training, and legal requirements.
- Marketing and Branding Session. Branding is extremely important in the cannabis space, but the industry has unique challenges. We will help you develop and implement a marketing and branding plan.
- Product Line Development Session. Not sure what to sell? We’ll help you analyze your market and customer base to come up with the perfect product line!